[OM] Re: A public apology to Andrew F and to the list

Subject: [OM] Re: A public apology to Andrew F and to the list
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 02:30:33 -0700
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

>It is OK for friends to disagree and it is not OK for me to take my
>disagreements into a public forum.  The response I sent to an ongoing  posting
>about
>selling stuff on eBay, should have been slept on and then  revised and if sent
>at all, sent as a private message to Andrew.

No need to appologize to me. I can't even take umbrage at the length,
given some of my posts.

Andrew chooses to take the Curmudgeon's view of the way of the world.
You choose another view. Mine is different than either. May we all live
well and prosper!

And continue to enjoy our fellowship here.

Moose