[OM] Re: ICDSoft, was: change of email address

Subject: [OM] Re: ICDSoft, was: change of email address
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 07:27:29 -0400
I'll second the recommendation.  Per Tom's long ago suggestion that I
had stashed away that's where I turned when I decided to put up
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/> (with Andrew McPhee's considerable help).

At the time I didn't know that they are in Waltham, Mass. as Moose
recently pointed out.  Could be why I get good response.  Waltham is
less than 10 miles away.

Chuck Norcutt