[OM] Re: Flash not working on OM-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash not working on OM-1?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:21:10 -0700
Darin Rhein wrote:

>Hello again Moose,
>
> I just wanted to thank you for all the help tracking down the source of the
>problem, and for the advice and encouragement. I think I can handle it, with
>the help of the instuctions you provided the link to.

You are very welcome. The list has been very helpful to me and I try to
carry on the tradition. On topic help is second only to camaradarie
here. :-)

>Is there anything else I should consider doing while I have the cover off,
>or does the ol' adage "If it's not broke, don't fix it" apply here?

YES! Get rinf of the foam on the pentaprism. If yours hasn't already
turned to gooooo that eats away the reflective coating, you are lucky
and should get right to work. Instructions are the next page from the
top removal. Link at the botom of the page. FOAM BEGONE!!

Moose