[OM] Re: Flash not working on OM-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash not working on OM-1?
From: "Darin Rhein" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:50:39 -0700
You are absolutely right, generally speaking I was wrong. After looking
through the arcives , and finding the thread I was thinking of, I realized I
forgot about the serial number thing.  Although, the #'s in this thread are
different from those you found.

>From an old John H. post:

"OM-1 were made with no prism foam from  (approx)   1,119,xxx (3/77) through
1,623,xxx (11/78)."

My camera falls within this broader set of #'s, but not the ones you
mentioned, (actually, this was your post I got these #'s from) . So, as you
said, I guess I'll know for sure when I get inside it.

Thanks again for all the help, Darin.