[OM] Re: Digital works on AC don't like batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital works on AC don't like batteries
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:25:18 -0400
With NiMH, be sure that none of the outer plastic battery wrapping is
covering part of the minus (-) end of each battery.  I had an F280 that
would not work with Radio Shack NiMH, but worked fine with other brands. It
was all because of the battery ends.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743