[OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!

Subject: [OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:31:29 +0200
Thanks for the appreciation, Chuck

The Highlights are cropped from the scanner, something that astonished
me, the Epson simply could'nt handle the complete tonal range of the
film, I made various trials adjusting for exposure and gamma.

Since it  was only for internet use I left it as it was.

The father of a friend of mine owns a little printing facility.

I would like to try to scan them with their drum scanner....

Anyway, really, after years of c*nt*x, ni*on and c@n*n, I simply was'nt
used to the hues and tonal range delivered from this cheap lens.

I eagerly wait to try the 28 f/2 I won recently on eBay!

Alfredo Pagliano

http://mail.yahoo.it