[OM] Re: Boy, that was quick

Subject: [OM] Re: Boy, that was quick
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:34:32 -0700

>The USPS mailman is the only guy who walks up to the door, rings the
>bell and patiently waits to see if I'll answer.

Ironically for me USPS is the only outfit that doesn't deliver to my
door. I'm .6mi from the road and they only go .5mi. The previous driver
always brought my packages to the door but the newer drivers won't. But
then the previous driver owed me one as he had smacked into my truck
with the mail wagon in a parking lot. Since I couldn't tell my old dents
from the new ones I told him to forget about it. The other outfits all
deliver to the door. UPS is by far the worst of the bunch as far a
trashing my stuff. I've had them destroy crates made of 1/2" plywood.

mike