[OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:51:00 -0700 (PDT)
> I suspect this dust on the sensor thing is a little like the
> small pebble  in the shoe.  The other guys won't know it was
> such as problem until their manufacturers take care of it.

If and when Nikon and Canon implement a "dust-shaker" in their
cameras the advancement will be viewed as THE GREATEST
ADVANCEMENT IN DIGITAL OF ALL TIMES!  They'll totally ignore the
fact that Olympus proceeded them by years.

There will be no end to the praise heaped upon the new dust-free
camera sensor.  Quotes of "how did we survive all these years
without it" and "it's da bomb" will resonate around the net for
months.

As we all know, it doesn't exist until CANON INTRODUCES IT.

Oh, and a huge feature of the 5D?  Interchangeable focus
screens.

Wow!  I'm impressed.  They are really advancing the technology
now.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com