[OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!

Subject: [OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:50:30 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/2005 7:43:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

There  are also many excellent (Tokina, Tamron, Vivitar, Cosina)
90mm or 100mm  macro lenses which can do double duty.

I would agree and none of them have the "feel" or size of the 85mm f2  Zuiko
or the 100mm f2.8 as far as that goes.  The first three have all  passed thru
my kit over the past few years (the 90mm f2.5 Tamron still resides  there),
however they really are different from the Zuikos.  Bill  Barber