[OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!

Subject: [OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:25:15 +0200
Curious, Moose,

But i find the way the trees are blurred very interesting.
They remind me of some Chinese Ideograms, and do marry very well with
the grass in the foreground.
I like less the upper background on the upper right of the image.
All that said, a very nice shot, I like it very much.
I'm too very conceived about bokeh.
Have You had occasion to use the 55 1/2?
How does it perform when it comes to bokeh?

Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it