[OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses...hmm

Subject: [OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses...hmm
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:27:59 -0300
On 8/22/05, alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please excuse me:
>
> Why did You shot at 100, what is the advantage?

Along with the other replise, I'd like to point out that there's a
school of thought among some photographers that the stated film speed
for negative films tend to be over-ambitious.

I know with B&W the speed changes depending on the developer you use
(usually it reduces the speed but sometimes it increases it). It
wouldn't surprise me if it was the same for C41 process.

I think the only film you can reasonably assume has an accurate ISO
rating on the box is Slide film (E6 process) since there's such a
small exposure lattitude with the film.