[OM] Re: result of slide to digital using E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: result of slide to digital using E-1
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:01:53 +0200
Thanks a lot for this picture. I was thinking if you have used an extension
tube for 1:1 but I suppose you get much better resolution without using it.
f6.3 was used to get the optimum resolution of your lens, wasn´t it?
According to lighting, I suppose you shot first to this white surface to
store in your E-1 the right white balance.
But I think I´ll find another problem. I use my Metz MZ-40i with my E-1
using the last adapter from Metz but I cannot use TTL metering, so I think
exposure is going to be very tricky due to I have got dense exposed
KODACHROME slides and very lilght ones, so I cannot use manual flash mode
and using constant lighting will force to expose for some seconds,
increasing E1 noise.

Regards,

Dave