[OM] Re: Will there be any Zuikohheads at the APUG Conference in May?

Subject: [OM] Re: Will there be any Zuikohheads at the APUG Conference in May?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:58:10 -0700 (PDT)
> I hope to be in Toronto and hope to see you there.
> In the mean time, sell more photographs.  Bill  Barber

Which reminds me, I haven't forgot about your photograph, It's
waiting for me to trim and spot.

We've got two girls in private school which pretty much saps the
disposable income.  Following your mantra, we do all sorts of
side income things to offset the money vacuum.  We've got about
20 irons in the fire at any given point.  The girls are going to
learn all about "cleaning services" this year.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com