[OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:01:50 -0400
This is interesting.  When I was a pro, I was sorta on that treadmill,
but I realized at some point that each purchase I made because I
"needed" it for some special task or job just kept me from making
progress on the bottom line.  It's a delicate balance and a slippery
slope.  Given that many photographers are are gear-oriented to begin
with, it's not surprising.  Only when I got out could I get an accurate
perspective and detachment.

That aside, the question that has been raised here often is "how much is
enough?"  Applies to MP and lots of other things.  What amazes me about
this list is that members continual get more out of their OM gear than I
thought possible.

Earl