[OM] unsuscribe

Subject: [OM] unsuscribe
From: "Jim Day" <jedaysr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 03:37:03 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 12:18 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Re: Bargin BIN OM2 kit

In a message dated 8/21/2005 1:37:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7540368217&indexURL=1#ebay
ph
ot
ohosting

Tom, thank you and you are right it does look like a bargain. Because of
the
poor photographs and worst description, I am almost without a clue as to
what I just bought.  It does have a winder and what looks like a T-32
flash.
The body is probably a 2 rather than a 2n, which would be nice  if the HS 4
were
attached. The extra lens is anybodies guess, although it  looks very much
like the Zuiko 85-250mm f5.  Yes, this might well be a  great deal, assuming
no
fungus, scratches, leaky batteries, dead meters, warped  battery trays, non
functioning self timers, dead foam, dings from anything being  dropped, etc.
My
bet is that I don't get hurt on the deal.  Again  thanks, Bill Barber