[OM] Re: OK, I did it. There will be at least one Zuikohead at the APUG

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, I did it. There will be at least one Zuikohead at the APUG C...
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:20:24 -0600
That's pretty much what I do as well - I carry an OM-2n for color slides
and an OM-1n for B&W.  (I have to resort to other brands for MF and 4x5)
I just completed a move, so now I get to build a bigger fancier darkroom
that will hold all of my new bigger fancier equipment!  I love when
friends "go digital."  I now have a 5x7 VC enlarger setup with all
Schneider lenses and a bunch of other cool stuff that just wouldn't fit
in my last darkroom.