[OM] Re: Stylus digital charger question

Subject: [OM] Re: Stylus digital charger question
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:39:47 +1000
> Paul Braun wrote:
> Well, I unplugged the batrery and slid it back in the charger.
> Stayed solid red, and just turned green.  So, whatever happened when
> I did that fixed it.

Paul, FWIW, the only two things I could find on Google that related
to Olympus digital cameras and the bling red light were:

a) that the blinking red light on a Camedia model meant that
   the charger "thought" the battery wasn't mounted properly
   (see your solution), and

b) a C5050(or C5060) had this problem out of the box, and the
   person ignored it and left it overnight and it was fine the
   next morning (they implied tha manual suggested that it was
   a fault with the camera...so they seemed happy when it fixed
   itself :-) ). It was probably just luck, or activation of the
   usual latent, vindictive sentience that occupies all technology

Glad to hear it's working. It drives me up the wall when new
things don't work out of the box.

Cheers,
Marc Lawrence
Combined Financial Processing Pty Limited