[OM] Re: E-1 quick and (very) dirty Zuiko adapter test

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 quick and (very) dirty Zuiko adapter test
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:07:21 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2005 9:45:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Got home  just a tad early tonight, and the four-thirds adapter arrived
today, so I  mounted some Zuikos (those that were immediately to hand)
and made some  shots. Very quick, very dirty "test". No post-processing
(other than that  required to get from RAW to JPG on the web) was  done.

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/modules/xoopsgallery/view_album.php?se
t_albumName=album20

Scott with a little time you will have fun with your OM lenses and you will
also have fun with your digital Zuikos.

I also enjoyed some of your Navy photos, as I spent a year as  a brown water
gator sailor aboard the USS Harnett County LST 821 in  1968.  This was WW II
ship used for patrolling the rivers of the  Mekong Delta.  We were a "mother
ship" for PBRs and Sea Wolves. That  was another life ago.  Could never post
any
of my photos to the list  as they were done with Nik*n and Bronic* cameras.
That was before OMs so  they might be legal.  Bill  Barber