[OM] Re: Totally OT - Holy s*#@ Batman, did you see what that MF folder

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally OT - Holy s*#@ Batman, did you see what that MF folder sold for . . .
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:39:41 +1200
"that MF folder" actually had the correct aperture to be original, not fake.
The
fake had a 3.5. It's also interesting to note that LF APO-Lanther can fetch
megabucks.

I've used both a Bessa I with Vaskar & Color-Skopar lenses. I cannot tell the
difference between them. And if there was any difference, I doubt that it would
be over 3000 worth.

It's also interesting to note that mine seem to be sharper at distances less
than infinity. However I've yet to put more than one film through the
Color-Skopar, so that may change. As I often forget to focus properly ( IE
changing between shots! ).

If you want a Color-Heliar lens I know a dealer whom might still have one.

David