[OM] Re: Totally OT - Holy s*#@ Batman, did you see what that MF folder

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally OT - Holy s*#@ Batman, did you see what that MF folder s...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:57:40 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/2005 10:37:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I've  used both a Bessa I with Vaskar & Color-Skopar lenses. I cannot tell
the
difference between them. And if there was any difference, I doubt that it
would
be over 3000 worth.

It's also interesting to note that mine  seem to be sharper at distances less
than infinity. However I've yet to  put more than one film through the
Color-Skopar, so that may change. As I  often forget to focus properly ( IE
changing between shots! ).

If  you want a Color-Heliar lens I know a dealer whom might still have  one.

Thanks  but don't need another right now.  I actually have a Bessa RF on its
way  with the Heliar (as opposed to Color-Heliar) and also a Bessa 1 with the
Vascar lens.  After I sort out what works for me, one will probably go  live
with someone else.  Perhaps someone on this list.  These are  not very
expensive cameras and for someone who would like to do a bit of MF,  it seems
is a
pretty good way to go.  Bill  Barber