[OM] Re: OT: 5D Sample Images

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: 5D Sample Images
From: "chling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 05:40:04 +0000
I sold the small aperture zuiko wides (21/3.5, 24/2.8 and long ago the 28/2.8),
keeping the 21/2, 24/2, 28/2 and 35/2 but now it seems that the smaller
aperture one work better in digital. Anyway, my wish for a FF digital is just
for backing up the OM lenses, I don't really care much about the performance,
I'm sure they will be more than enough for my applications.

It is the feel of manual focusing and be able to see the big and beautiful
image in the viewfinder that I love. I really don't like big zoom (especially
wide zoom) and AF but it is no fun to focus with the E-1's small viewfinder. On
the other hand I will still keeping and upgrading my E-system, it is a system
for use and the OM is a classic to enjoy!

C.H.Ling