[OM] Re: OT: 5D Sample Images

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: 5D Sample Images
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:33:12 +0200
In my opinion would be worth to consider variability between samples,
C*n*n QC isn't excellent, and the probably try to keep up to the great
request the have.
I had the chance to try two 70/200 f/4 samples, one was very good, the
other was a dog.

Sure, a zoom with a lot of lenses, moved ultrafast from ultrasonic
motors...
Precision cannot be that good.

Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it