[OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:55:32 +0000
I have played around with my Tamron 28-105/2.8 on the E-1 with surprisingly
good results.  Mine is the OM Adaptall manual focus version of what is really
an autofocus lens, so I'm thinking how cool it would be to have the proper
autofocus one, and at less than $1k.  What's it going to take to get Tamron to
join Sigma and start making lenses for the E-things?  We must buy more E-things
to create a bigger potential market!  I've done my part.  Wake up, you
slackers, and get with the program!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from