[OM] Re: Canon and Minolta scanner

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon and Minolta scanner
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:59:02 +0800
It is hard to comment without seeing the original slide, you need to use a
calibrated light source and compare the scan with the slide. I sometimes
open a white window on the monitor, put the slide on top and compare the
scanned image, quite effective. The N*kon did a very good job, color come
out almost the same.

C.H.Ling