[OM] Re: Canon and Minolta scanner

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon and Minolta scanner
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:12:21 +0200
I agree, the Nikons Scanner are best in this category.

But the Minolta performed very well as regard to color accuracy.

My mac's Lacie is calibrated using an Eye-one, of course comparation
was made looking at the slide at 5500K.

I used Silverfast, together with it's own calibration Target.

This is one of twelwe images I delivered for a calendar on Ossolan
Churches.

Alfredo

Regarding to opening a window on Your monitor, what Color temperature
is it set to?

Usually a monitor set for printing works at 6500K, and this would not
be good for viewing slides on it.

Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it