[OM] Re: Canon and Minolta scanner

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon and Minolta scanner
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:34:30 +0200
Yes, sure,

I have tried 5000k, as recommended from some, but on the Lacie, it gave
a too strong magenta cast.

I tried to get used to it, but in the end i gave up.

I currently use 6360K and am very happy with it.

I'm considering upgrading to an LCD, since the phosphors on the LACIE
are starting to show their age.

Any suggestion?

Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it