[OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:09:47 +0100
Aha, I wondered why it was that a .hr website got the first ZD35-100 review.
Seems like the prizes for the Olympus corporate conference will go to:-

Croatia for the best marketing results; and to

New Zealand for the best sales results.

Enjoy the week Doro!

--
Piers

PS Green faces?  No, that must just be an artefact of the digital sensor -
doesn't it have extra green pixels?  Just use PS to correct for it, if Auto
WB doesn't work.  :-)