[OM] Re: [OT] First E-1 astro photo

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] First E-1 astro photo
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:48:23 -0500
On 25 Aug 2005 at 16:40, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

> > However, at some point, that may be doable since my wife, for some
> > reason, has always wanted a telescope herself.
> >
> > Maybe I can find a cheaper buy-in plan.....
>
> If you're looking for a cheaper buy-in plan Takahashi is not the
> starting point.  :-)

Yep.  Did a little googling this morning and disovered that right off
the bat....

Maybe a project for next year.  Get a decent entry-level reflector
with a nice drive and go from there.  I'm not looking to do any
serious deep-sky stuff, but the occasional shots of Mars or the moon -
- things like that.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid and clever." -- David St. Hubbins