[OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:58:47 +1200

Please don't waste good ammo on politicians. We have an election coming up
soon &need all the humour  :-D to get us through this trying time.

David

bs.pearce@xxxxxxx[1] wrote: I'd say that with the E-system, we've gotten
more"on-topic" (ie, olympus cameras) than we have for maybe a half-dozen
years. Maybe it's "the age of discovery" all over again. But it's been years
since we've had the dynamic that we currently have. I agree. Maybe we need
tostart a discussion of photographing each other using the E1 to photograph
ourselves loading up the SUV with cameras and guns, and going out and
shooting defensless animals and politicians. It's worth a thought! Bill
http://www.zuikoholic.com[2] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[3]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:bs.pearce@xxxxxxx
   2 http://www.zuikoholic.com