[OM] Re: Telecentricity

Subject: [OM] Re: Telecentricity
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:49:22 -0400
Disclaimer:  I've never been to Italy, or any other part of Europe.  My
foreing travels comprise Northa America:  Canada, US, Mexico.

There's a lot of shite here that claims to be Italian that strikes me as
complete crap.  Here in Kodak-town we have something called "Chicken
French", which, as far as I can tell, consists of a chicken cutlet with
some melted cheese.  Nothing the French would ever deign to ingest, at
least the way it is done here.  We have a significant (real) Italian
population here, so there are some (somewhat more) genuine Italian
eateries in town, but the ones who play up their "Italian-ness" are
invariably the ones that would cause any self-respecting Italian to head
to the porcelain goddess.  (Porcelain goddess = toilet, for the purpose
of vomiting.)

Earl