[OM] Hey all, maybe it's time to go

Subject: [OM] Hey all, maybe it's time to go
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:47:11 EDT
Hey everyone,

I've very much enjoyed everyone's company these many years this OM list has
been around in its various formats. I do own an E-10 but don't particularly
care to learn the intricasies of PhotoShop nor do I care to discuss every
Olympus, Pentax, Canon digital rumor that comes down the road. I saw this day
coming
way back when the E-1 was rumored to be arriving, but held back on leaving
because I truly enjoy everyone's company.  However, the past couple of weeks
have
only seen approx. 3 OM specific threads -(OM-2SP malfunction, OM-1 and Flash,
and OM items for sale) - and I'm losing interest fast. What with time being
so precious, I can't delete 150 messages a day to find the two that I think I
want to read, only to find that the message header may seem pertinent to OMs,
but the messages inevitably have morphed into another digital-this-vs.-that
discussion.

I'm not complaining, I'm truly glad that you all are very active and
interested in discussing the digital world, but I'm not, and I didn't want to
just
unsubscribe without wishing you all well, good health and success, and I wanted
to say "Thanks" for the past fun.

Good Luck and God Bless You All,
George S.