[OM] Re: result of slide to digital using E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: result of slide to digital using E-1
From: "chling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 01:31:44 +0000
It is a shame, I have to move the set a little outside of the table and put the
flash under the VST-1. So I mentioned I have to make a stage to rise up the
VST-1 and put the flash under it. For non TTL flash, it may not be appropriate
to change the flash distance with this setup but I did use distance to control
the flash power during slide copying with auto bellows and slide copier setup
on tripod.

C.H.Ling