[OM] Re: [Way OT] Diet, how'd we get here from telecentricity?

Subject: [OM] Re: [Way OT] Diet, how'd we get here from telecentricity?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:46:00 -0400
The diet wasn't a scam.  The food products were a scam.  After a triple
bypass 7 years ago I switched from 15 years of low fat dieting to low
carb.  Eating sausage, eggs, and plenty of good red meat actually
lowered my cholestrol.  The doc said: "You're eating what???... well,
OK, keep it up, it's working.

Chuck Norcutt