[OM] Re: Adapter from Poland, was: Re: Aftermarket MA-1 adapters spotted

Subject: [OM] Re: Adapter from Poland, was: Re: Aftermarket MA-1 adapters spotted
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:16:01 +0100
Alfredo

I appreciate your attempts to keep your meaning clear, but "cheap" is
perfectly acceptable as an adjective meaning "inexpensive".  It *can*
imply poor quality, but your context would make it clear which you
meant, as in Bernard's email:

"The adapter is really a rather cheap affair, made
of aluminium, not very solid perhaps."

But I use "cheap" all the time to describe something that did not
cost as much as I was expecting ... ;-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker