[OM] Re: Sensor size and shape, was: New Base for OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Sensor size and shape, was: New Base for OM Lenses
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:17:53 +1000
The store I use has a display of this problem under the glass on the
counter that shows the customer two comparative prints at the 6x4
size and the preferred 'digital ration' which is more like 5x4 along
with an explanation. As the paper roll they use is 4" wide, it's no
difficulty to make this adjustment and customers accept the slightly
smaller size when they can see the difference.
AndrewF