[OM] My new OM stuff!!!

Subject: [OM] My new OM stuff!!!
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:32:59 +0200
This is a mail about OM and style.

The last week has been a lot of working, so I have a lot of
unanswered mails about offerings to my last WTB-mail, I will get to
you guys later. But I want to share my joy for some recently acquired
items.

Lenses:
  Zuiko 100/2.8
  Zuiko 135/3.5

Both silvernoses and in a very nice condition with cases and hood
(100). They will go so nice with my chrome OM-1. This has extended my
silvernose kit that previously held 28/3.5, 50/1.8 and 135/2.8. Also
a very nice 49mm kit is rising... The obvious three missing is the
35/2.8, 85/2 and 200/5 (please no offerings now...). Image is
everything and this very stylish kit will later on need a flash (I
have the T20 and it will do good but I think its to modern...) and a
nice 1970-ies bag.

I will probably use this kit when style is more important then the
photos.

Have a nice OM-weekend every one. / Johan