[OM] om4ti problem?

Subject: [OM] om4ti problem?
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:28:06 +0100 (BST)

got 7 rolls of film back from my holiday in china and noticed somthing a
little strange about a few of the shoots.
On one shot using ilford xp2 @ 100 asa there is a thin *white* line about
2.3rds of the way along the negative (landscape) and almost with width of
the negative running vertically but not quie reaching either edge.
On a few of the provia 100F shoots there is a simular thin line possibly
in around the same place but the thin line is *white* too the length of
the thin line seems to vary from slie to slide

any ideas? I thought light leak but
1. then xp2 shoot should have a black line not white since its a negative
2. when I had light leaks before they where around the edges of the film
and where greenish
3. its very occasional maybe one per two rolls and the long shoots 2+
minutes where fine

james