[OM] Re: om4ti problem?

Subject: [OM] Re: om4ti problem?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:34:41 -0400
I've seen plenty of vertical scratches caused by careless processing
operators when they slide the film into a cutting mechanism.  I nearly
had a heart attack one day as I watched someone doing this to my own
film while also freely mashing thumbs and fingers of the surface of the
film.

Chuck Norcutt

Chuck Norcutt