[OM] Re: My new OM stuff!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: My new OM stuff!!!
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:41:02 -0500
On 26 Aug 2005 at 11:24, AG Schnozz wrote:

> > If you really want to cause a sensation, shoot with a 4x5 or
> > TLR.  Er, if you're in the U.S., maybe not.  Could get
> > arrested . . .
>
> Yeah, the "nanny state" is in high gear.

I was in Roanoke, VA once with my Mamiya C330.  Saw a really cool-
looking building that was brightly-lit at night.  Pulled into a parking lot
across
the street, set everything up, and just as I was pushing the shutter release,
a security guard from across the street inquired as to my activities... finally
accepted the "I'm just taking a photo of a nice-looking building" explanation
and let me go.

Ughh.

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

" It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St.Hubbins