[OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:04:43 -0400
LOL... yes, you got it.  Mine (and all imported into the Eastern half of
North America) are actually now made in the U.K.  Happily Joseph Lucas
was not involved in the manufacturing.  The  Brits on this list and
others who have had experience with the Prince of Darkness can explain
why that's a good thing.

Earl