[OM] Kiron 105 vs Zuiko 80

Subject: [OM] Kiron 105 vs Zuiko 80
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:37:34 -0700
This is sort of directed at Moose since I've seen him post a number of times
on the Kiron 105.

Basically, how does the Kiron measure up to Zuiko 80 in the realm of the 1
to 1 land.

And as an aside, I am also a little saddened that so much of the list has
shifted to the digital realm, but then I am a new comer to the list and have
chosen a luddite path by playing with the film arena.

The archive of this list has proven quite valuable and I search that before
proving my ignorance.  Having voiced that I hope that the old guard that
shifts to the digital format still keep tabs on this news list.

And one more piece of old analog stuff.  Can anyone point me to a picture or
drawing of a hood for a Tamron 17mm (the older one with built in filters).
I've got one coming my way sans hood and if I can't find one, I may take a
shot a trying to kludge something up.  Has anyone done something with a
Cokin setup?

Jay