[OM] Hey all, maybe it's time to go (I hope not)

Subject: [OM] Hey all, maybe it's time to go (I hope not)
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 23:39:31 +1200
George wrote

> > Hey everyone,
> >
> > I've very much enjoyed everyone's company these many years this OM list has
> > been around in its various formats. I do own an E-10 but don't particularly
> > care to learn the intricasies of PhotoShop nor do I care to discuss every
> > Olympus, Pentax, Canon digital rumor that comes down the road. I saw this
> > day
> > coming way back when the E-1 was rumored to be arriving, but held back on
> > leaving because I truly enjoy everyone's company.  However, the past couple
> > of
> > weeks have only seen approx. 3 OM specific threads

Hi George,

I'll be sorry to see you go; why don't you try the Digest mode for a while.
That's only one download a day, and is not too difficult to read through these
days, since it's trimmed to size a lot.

How are you going to keep up with Tope notices, Solstice events?
Those are OM/Zuiko shows.

How about putting up some of your OM images on a site for us to look at?
Encourage OM usage by example.

Brian