[OM] Re: Well, my OM - 4/3 adapter came

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, my OM - 4/3 adapter came
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:14:45 -0500
On 27 Aug 2005 at 12:41, Chris Barker wrote:

> They are only recommendations Paul.
>
> Chris

So, what you're saying is to quit whining, put the lens on the
camera, and just try it at different aperatures?

Well, I suppose I could do that.... it's not like it's costing me for
film....

After reading the rest of the flyer and the warning sheet, it sounds
like Olympus is really just covering their butts and saying, "Well,
you all wanted this thing -- here it is.  We won't put our name on
it, we don't recommend it, you probably won't even be able to take
pictures with it.  Hell, for that matter, it may make you sterile.
But if it makes you happy and will get you to shut up, take one."

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid and clever." -- David St. Hubbins