[OM] Re: My new OM stuff!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: My new OM stuff!!!
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 23:06:49 -0400
Chuck,
 I've bought numerous computer related items from them (NEWEGG) before and
they've been straight up!. Resellerratings.com customer satisfaction is
high. I find them to be one of the better online merchandisers. A number of
people I work with also use them religiously.No connection other than as a
satisfied customer...

Bob