[OM] Re: pic request: OM1/E10 side-by-side

Subject: [OM] Re: pic request: OM1/E10 side-by-side
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:18:18 -0400
Today I went to Eastman house to see the Weston exhibit.  In addition
there is an exhibit of a wide variety of camera types, ranging from a
camera made for lunar landing missions (this one, of course, did not
fly, it was a backup) down to Fisher-Price toy cameras.

Included was an original Leica A.  Wow, how small!  It was dwarfed by a
nearby M3.

In another exhibit there were a couple of KMZ (Fed/Zorki) cameras, both
in wonderful condition, and one of which had been covered in a nice
brown lizard skin.  Also small.  None of these could possibly be used by
professionals, of course.  I'm not a pro... give 'em to me.

Earl