[OM] Re: pic request: OM1/E10 side-by-side

Subject: [OM] Re: pic request: OM1/E10 side-by-side
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:17:32 EDT
There's a few things you can complain about the E-10 for, but, IMO, you can't
say they're faults, (which you didn't, I know).  Considering we're in a world
where  'every six months there's a next generation digital' . I accept it for
what it is, and what it does, knowing full well there's many more "latest
gizmos" out there. Kind of like how we felt (still feel) about our OM1s and
OM-2s, yes?

George S.

  edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Everything I've read on this and the E-20N is that they're great for
what they are, and I wouldn't refuse one if given.  But everyone who has
one mentions, if not complains, about write speeds, especially for RAW.
The glass, not surprisingly, is universally praised.

Earl