[OM] Re: Wedding shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Wedding shoot
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:47:10 -0400
 The Gods were smiling on me that day. Even being unfamiliar with the
equipment and flash technique, I had a surprising number of "acceptable"
photos. I've been scouring the web to see some shots I could compare mine
to. I don't feel as bad as I had initially after seeing some "professionals"
work. I gave the negs to the family to keep everything together for prints
and enlargements. I'm going get them back and scan a few. Why anyone would
have a wedding at 7:00 at night baffles me.I would have really liked at
least a few natural light shots! Unfortunately, it was raining most of the
afternoon/early evening too.

Bob