[OM] Re: Wedding shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Wedding shoot
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:57:59 EDT
Well, I can speak for my own experience... The priest said MY wedding HAD to
start promptly at 6PM and the wedding guest's cars HAD to be out of the
church's parking lot BEFORE  7PM, because bingo started at promptly 7:30 and
the
church needed the parking spaces for them!  Ah, the true priorities of the
Catholic Church!
And that priest must have been preoccupied with keeping one eye on the clock,
because he did rush the ceremony and never once did he call my wife by her
name, (Theresa) he kept calling her by her sister's name, (Elizabeth) who he
also married two years before. Twice during the ceremony I whispered "Theresa"
him and all he did was shoot me a dirty look in response, probably wondering
why this fool was talking at a time like this!
Do you think I have a loophole?

George S.

lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Why anyone would
have a wedding at 7:00 at night baffles me.I would have really liked at
least a few natural light shots! Unfortunately, it was raining most of the
afternoon/early evening too.