[OM] E1 with OM adapter pictures

Subject: [OM] E1 with OM adapter pictures
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:53:08 +0200
Been a bit busy but managed to take some photo's at the weekend.

E1 with sigma 28 F1.8 which seems to be an okay lens. Pictures look so
washed out on trinitron that I hesitated to post, but look nice on newer
TFT.

we went to a native american museum yesterday in Zurich, so here are a
couple of pictures for your perusal.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/33938985-L.jpg
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/33938987-L.jpg

Unfortunately I am still without a Digital lens so having to make do
without.

Re other threads on swiss german, I am married to a swiss german speaker
and still after over 5 years living in switzerland can't understand
swiss german or german, its definately not the easiest place to learn.