[OM] Ho-hum, another E-1 shot

Subject: [OM] Ho-hum, another E-1 shot
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:49:36 +0000
I'm still learning the ways of the E-thing, but it's fun to play with.  I don't
think it can equal film -- not negative film, anyway -- when it comes to
capturing the full contrast range from highlight to shadow, but it comes pretty
dadgum close, good enough for Walt work most of the time.  Here's a shot of
difficult subjects taken in difficult lighting.  The highlights are blown and
the shadows are inky, but it still ain't bad, all things considered.  This is
straight out of the camera, just way dumbed down to an 800-pixel-wide jpg.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1061.jpg

Walt, gone a little bit digital and having a little bit more fun

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --